BoomBox 2.2 Changelog for 08/30/2016
Note: This release has important patches for station operators
- fixed playlist sequencing addressing the issue with some playlist being de-registered and thus not playing. Important: produces must save and restart the transcoder (auto-dj) for changes to take affect.
- fixed authorization hash management for public stations wishing to be listed at shoutcast.com. Important: producers copy their existing authhash from the admin interface ( icon next to server status), paste into the “Auth-Hash” field, then save and restart their server in order for changes to take affect.
- fixed track associations being inadvertently deleted during re-indexing operation.
- added scrolling option for users, playlist and music library listing that overflowed the sidebar.
- added embedded facebook timeline and messaging widget to the dashboard.
- added the ability to associate all tracks from a source library folder to playlist in a single operation. How-To: select a folder from the dropdown and the associate all button will be enabled. Click to associate all tracks, wait a few seconds for the Target view to reload.
- added the ability to remove all track associations from a playlist ( icon in “Target” section).
- added sidebar collapse option ( icon – upper left screen) to show/hide the sidebar menu