Cloud Services Update 3.0.237
We are happy to announce the release of BoomBox update 3.0.237.
- With the introduction of the new Clustered NAS (which maintains customer files), the maintenance of Cloud Services has been moved to the system. Customers are no longer required to maintain Cloud Services from the dashboard.
- The Cloud Services App has been renamed to Finder (File Manager) in the customer (BoomBox) interface.
- A new feature has been introduced: If one creates a folder (has not been tested with subfolders) or uploads an entire folder of music via FTP into the Playlists folder, a playlist is automatically generated in the Playlist manager. However, the playlist remains disabled until reviewed by the station producer.
- Permissions management in the Finder app has been revised and should now perform as expected.
- A more aggressive service monitoring solution has been introduced which will improve service uptime and availability.
- A restart threshold has been set on the auto-dj service and if unable to start after 10 attempts it will be automatically disabled. This addresses the issues reported by producers who use a 3rd party auto-dj services and have not yet discovered that the auto-dj service in BoomBox can be disabled.