An update to Finder has been released. The following issues have been addressed
- Drag and Drop uploading of music files from local computer or from the GML has been repaired.
- Access control rules have been adjusted to restrict downloading or copying of certain content.
- Playlist folders can no longer be removed or added from the Finder application. Playlist folders are managed in the playlist manager and should not be manipulated by users however this process can still be performed via FTP. Users are advised not to manipulate playlist folders for any reason.
- GML has been cleaned up with more work yet to be performed.
How-To Assign tracks to playlists
Setting up a playlist for playback is performed in two steps.
- Create a new playlist in the playlist manager by clicking the “plus” icon. Name the playlist and configure the desired playback scheduling. Once saved, return to the playlist manager and enable the playlist (green power button). A playlist folder will automatically be generated for you.
- Using the Finder application (‘cloud’ icon in BoomBox), navigate to the appropriate “Music” (for your uploaded files) or “GML” (for global content) folder, select the desired files and drop onto the desired playlist folder. Once complete, click on the “Reload Playlists” button to activate changes in the AutoDJ.