We are happy to announce the release of BoomBox 3.0.8.
Primarily a maintenance release, we are introducing a few new features specifically in the Finder Cloud File Manager that will make maintaining BoomBox even easier for Producers.
We’ve rebuilt the Finder File Manager to be even more secure and stable, but now producers can view and download Server and AutoDJ logs directly in the browser (My Home/log folder) as well as download weekly backups (My Home/backup) of their Station configuration and data. Music (My Home/music) uploading has been made even faster and more reliable through multipoint access control (uploading partial files to multiple servers at once and pushing to the main instance). But there’s more…
- Faster page loading and more responsive Service Control through Decentralized Data Clustering (multiple databases serving multiple instances from multiple geographic locations)
- Better service monitoring and control (monitoring web page and api coming soon)
- Better and faster statistics and status data collection
- Decentralized Media File Management, Multipoint Cloud Support and Sony Network Prioritization (for Movie Producers and Professional Radio Operators)
- Faster overall response times with the addition of 14 more nodes dispersed geographically
- Fixes and patches too numerous to mention here