We are happy to announce the new Panic Button Feature in BoomBox 3.1!
The panic button (heartbeat icon, upper right menu of the boombox control panel) feature executes repair routines that will fix issues most commonly reported by producers. Here is a list of repair routines:
- Repairs directory permissions
- Synchronizes Passwords (Services, FTP and Account)
- Rotates Service Logs
- Cleans Temporary Directories
- Re-Writes Service Configuration Files
- Restarts Services (Server, AutoDJ)
Important: While the panic button feature will not repair all issues, it does allow producers to help themselves quickly without having to wait on the support team and is recommended to try first before submitting a support request.
Read the BoomBox Documentation for more information.